Improve the audio on the Samsung Galaxy S8 with SoundAssistant
The new SoundAssistant app, which is specifically designed for the new 2017 Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ devices, provides a whole host of options to control the audio output of your device.
Here is what the SoundAssistant app has to offer:
- Allow you to control the media volume instead of ringtone when pressing the volume keys
- Support individual application volume (You can control the volume of music and games differently)
- 150 steps of fine volume and support Floating Equalizer(EQ)
- Create and activate personalize sound settings
- Support mono audio and left/right balance
If the sound on your Galaxy S8 device wasn’t quite right, it seems Samsung have got your back. Notice an improvement after using this? Drop us a comment and let us know.